Wednesday 2 January 2013

Wardrobe Contents

Okay so, these are my favorite items of clothing that I have in my wardrobe, I have done 2 tops, 2 bottoms  2 coats/jumpers and 2 pairs of shoes.

Tops
My two favorite tops are defiantly my denim shirt from Topshop and my white top from New Look. My denim shirt is so comfy and looks nice with almost everything, also my white top is such a soft material and so comfy and goes with most things as its white.

Bottoms
My two favorite bottoms are my burgundy jeans from New Look and my high waisted shorts from Primark. My jeans are very comfy and I love the colour but they are a bit long, I love the colour of my shorts and they are so comfy and great for the summer.

Coats/Jumpers
My favorite jacket is my grey hoodie from Gilly Hicks and my favorite jumper is my blue and cream one from River Island. My grey hoodie is so warm as it is fluffy inside and I love that it buttons up instead of the usual zip. I have already put this jumper on here but I love it its so warm and comfy and I love the design. Both of these are great for Autumn/Winter.

Shoes
My two favorite pairs of shoes has got to be my burgundy Vans and my white shoes from River Island. My Vans are the comfiest pair of shoes I have ever worn and I love the colour. My white shoes are also very comfy and I love the design, also they are great for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment