Saturday 5 January 2013

Get to know me tag...

I was tagged to do this by my friend +Lucy Butcher Here goes...

1. What's your favorite order at Starbucks?
I have only been in once (I know terrible but there isn't one where I live) but I had the caramel frapachino and it was so nice I would defiantly have it again.

2. What's the one thing in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Defiantly my skinny jeans I wear them everywhere and if I didn't have them I don't know what I'd do.

3. Where's your favorite place?
My room, its got everything, my phone, laptop, music, it's even got food!

4. Name one thing you want to do before you die.
Got to be go to New York, I really want to go and go shopping!

5. Name one food you couldn't live without.
Cookie Dough Ice Cream, I'm eating healthier now so I can't really have it very often any more.

6. Where were you born?
Dudley just outside Birmingham but I now live in Devon.

7. What is your favorite time of year?
Christmas, I love this time of year because of the atmosphere and also the chance that it might snow.

8. Most listened to song on iTunes?
They Don't Know About Us-One Direction

9. Furthest you've ever been from home?
Probably the Canary Islands (not very far I know) I've been to Lanzarote and Tenerife.

10. Favorite number?
Either 18 or 21 I don't know why.

11. Two hobbies?
Horse Riding-I've been riding since I was three and still love it.
Surf Life Saving-Winter we swim in the pool and summer we go on the beach and run and go in the sea, I haven't been going recently so I need to try harder.

12. Favorite Perfume?
Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift I haven't actually got the perfume but I had a tester and loved it.

13. Favorite high street shop?
Either Topshop or River Island

Thanks for reading I'm not going to tag anyone but if you want to do it feel free!!xx


No comments:

Post a Comment