Thursday 10 January 2013

Product Review

I know I haven't posted in a while but I've been very busy with school and I haven't really known what to post about. Today im going to do a Product Review on my Soap & Glory Peaches and Cream face wash.

This is one of my favorite Soap & Glory products, even thought I like most of them, as it smells so good and is very good for your skin as it helps get rid of spots and leaves you feeling nice and fresh.
It is quite a tall bottle and you don't need to use that much each time and I've been using it every night since just after Christmas and I still have loads left so it will last me a very long time.
Also its a bargain at just £7.00!

Hope you liked my review I know its only small but I will post something else at the weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky! I nominated you for the liebster award click on this link for details xx
    http://lucysp4rkles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete